As a default employer you can expect:
- Personalised service with a dedicated Employer Representative to assist you at any time
- Use of our clearing house SCH Online at no extra cost
- No fees for the contribution and administration services we provide
- Flexible and easy payment options
- Regular communication to keep you up to date with changes that may affect you or your employees in relation to super, and
- Site visits by your dedicated Employer Representative.
On top of that, the BUSSQ Bus is also available to come to your work place or office to provide an information session for you and your employees.
The BUSSQ Bus is a mobile super centre designed to make the difficult easy by assisting workers when they are on site. It is fitted out with a BBQ and fridges, so we can offer you and your employees a snag and a cool drink on your work site, while getting assistance from our super specialists.
Book a visit from the BUSSQ Mobile Super Centre.
To make BUSSQ your default fund, join online now, it only takes five minutes!
Download the ATO’s standard choice form and pre-populate it with your business details and nominate BUSSQ as your default super fund.