Choosing the right default fund means that as an employer you will have access to a wide range of benefits and personalised services to help you with your Superannuation Guarantee (SG) requirements. BUSSQ is on hand to help your employees meet their super and retirement goals.
As a BUSSQ default employer you can expect:
- Personalised service with a dedicated Employer Representative to assist you at any time
- Use of our clearing house SCH Online at no cost
- No fees for the contribution and administration services we provide
- Flexible and easy payment options
- Regular communication to keep you up to date with changes that may affect you or your employees,
- Site visits by your dedicated Employer Representative.
The super fund you choose must:
Be a complying fund
Be registered by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) to offer a MySuper product, and
Provide a minimum level of life insurance, as set out in the regulations.
BUSSQ meets all of this criteria.
It is also important to choose a fund that has your employees best interests at heart. BUSSQ is an industry super fund, run to profit members. Check out our long term history of investment returns here.
On top of that, the BUSSQ Bus is also available to come to your work place or office to provide an information session for you and your employees. The BUSSQ Bus is a mobile super centre designed to make the difficult easy for your employees.
Find out more about the BUSSQ Mobile Super Centre.
To make BUSSQ your default fund, join online now, it only takes five minutes!