A Skylight Financial Planner can help you make informed decisions about your superannuation and retirement goals.
As a members of BUSSQ you can take advantage of our financial planning advice. This ranges from straightforward advice at no extra cost*, to more complex financial planning advice that is competitively priced on a fee-for-service basis. Our fees for financial planning advice are low and are structured purely for cost recovery. Plus they can be deducted from your BUSSQ superannuation or pension account, so you won’t be out of pocket.
Not sure on what type of advice you need?
This is limited personal advice about your super fund at no extra cost*, and includes:
- Choosing insurance
- Choosing investments options; and
- Superannuation contributions including salary sacrifice.
This is more detailed advice and is offered on a fee-for-service basis, with no charge for the initial meeting, and includes:
- Retirement planning and pensions, including ways to improve the Centrelink Age Pension and other Centrelink benefits and payments.
- Transition to Retirement pensions (TTR) and other associated benefits.
- Advice on how to rollover super from various super fund accounts into one in order to save.
- Periodic reviews and implementation of complex advice provided.
You don't have to be a member of BUSSQ to be able to use our Financial Planners. We can offer this advice to everyone, including your family and friends.*
We are required by law to charge members a fee for delivering complex financial advice. So we’ve structured our fees to be low and purely for cost recovery.
To understand how the fees for our financial advice might affect you if you were to seek financial planning advice through BUSSQ, see Financial Advice case studies.
For information on our financial planning advice services, call us on 1800 MY BUSSQ (1800 692 877). To book an appointment with a Financial Planner, fill in this form and a BUSSQ representative will contact you to arrange a consultation.
* BUSSQ offers personal limited financial advice about super, including choosing insurance, choosing investments and making contributions, at no extra cost as it is included in the fund’s administration fees. BUSSQ also offers more complex financial advice on a fee for service basis through Skylight Financial Solutions.