What is a Default Super Fund?
Under Choice Legislation, a default super fund is the fund an employer chooses to pay an employee’s super to when the employee does not nominate a fund of choice.
From 1 January 2014, the Modern Awards (Fair Work Australia) specify that an employer must choose a MySuper product as their default superannuation fund.
The good news is that BUSSQ has a MySuper product, so why not make BUSSQ your default super fund!
To nominate BUSSQ as your Default Fund, download the ATO’s standard choice form and pre-populate it with your business details and nominate BUSSQ as your default super fund.
Why Choose BUSSQ?
- MySuper compliant
- Superstream compliant
- Industry Super Fund
- More than 90,000 members
- More than 12,000 employers
- Low fees
- Strong investment performance
- Flexible insurance options (Death, TPD & Income Protection)
- Easy payment options, including clearing house
- Dedicated Employer Services Team to support your business, and
- In house financial advice for BUSSQ members
- Access to our Employer of Choice benefits.
Make BUSSQ your default super fund by joining online now.
If you'd like to talk to a dedicated Employer Representative about making BUSSQ your default super fund, call us on 07 3369 1111.