Fill out the form and WIN
Enter your details below to go into the draw to win a $50 gift card.
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Promotion commences at 7:00am AEST in QLD on Tuesday, 2/12/20 and ends 12pm AEST in QLD on Tuesday, 2/12/20 (“Promotional Period”).
3. The Promotion is open to residents of Queensland (and other states where the law allows residents to enter promotions of this nature) who have been invited by the Promoter to enter (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees of the Promoter that are associated with this Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Entry into the Promotion is free. Residents outside the state of Queensland are ineligible to claim any prizes.
4. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotional Period, must register their name, email and mobile number with BUSSQ and Skylight.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per Eligible Entrant.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
9. A draw will take place at the site where the competition takes place at approximately 12.00pm AEST in QLD on Tuesday 2/12/20. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The first valid and correct entry drawn will win one (1) $50 pre-paid eftpos gift card
11. The prize will be awarded to one Eligible Entrant.
12. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
14. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for a period no longer than two (2) years following the final closing date of the competition, without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. The Promoter, its agencies and associated companies assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption to, deletion of, defect or delay, transmission of, or communications line failure in the operation of its own or any other organisations website, email or telecommunications systems; or in relation to the theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be legally available.
17. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used by the Eligible Entrant.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non‐Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non‐Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non‐Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
20. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for a period no longer than two (2) years following the final closing date of the competition, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter will arrange delivery of the pre-paid eftpos card to the winner by hand immediately after the draw. The Promoter reserves the right to request that proof of identity such as valid photographic ID e.g. a driver license is provided by the prize winner before the prize is provided to them. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail. The winners may also elect to collect the prepaid eftpos card from the promoter at Ground Floor, 299 Coronation Drive, Milton 4064.
22. If a winner fails to be present to receive and claim their prize immediately after the draw, then they have foregone their entitlement. The Promoter reserves the rights to conduct a second chance draw to distribute the unclaimed or forfeited prize.
23. BUSSQ and Skylight does collect personal information, e.g. your email address and contact details, where you have provided it for feedback, subscription, help or customisation purposes. We do not share your personal information with other agencies without your permission unless it: Is necessary to provide you with a service you have requested, is required by or authorised by law, or will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s health.
24. The Promoter is BUSSQ ABN 85 571 332 201 of Ground Floor, 299 Coronation Drive, Milton, QLD 4064. Telephone (07) 3369 1111.