Benefits of rolling all your super into your BUSSQ account:
- Save – as you’ll reduce paying multiple sets of super account fees.
- Ease – with all your super in one place it’s easy to manage and keep track of.
- Service – get assistance when you need it to manage your super.
Keep track of your super
It can be risky having multiple super accounts scattered across many super funds, as it can increase your chances of your super becoming lost. There is about $18.1 billion dollars of lost super in Australia with the ATO. If your super fund loses contact with you, they may also have to send your super to the ATO as lost super. You work hard for your super, so roll it all into one place to keep track of it. BUSSQ can help you search for lost super.
Do your Research
When choosing the right super fund for you, consider the fund’s fees, investment performance and other products and services they offer that are important to you.
Great reasons members choose BUSSQ
Roll all your super into BUSSQ - 3 easy steps!
1. Do your research – choose BUSSQ
2. Roll other super accounts into BUSSQ using our simple online rollover tool.
3. Next time you change jobs remember to tell your employer that you want your super paid into your BUSSQ account.
Simply provide this information to your employer:
If your employer is not currently a member of BUSSQ, they also need to join online. If you are with an employer who requires you to use a certain super fund, you can roll this super over into your BUSSQ account when you move on from that employer.
Need some help – BUSSQ offers you financial advice
If you want to talk to someone before taking action, call BUSSQ on 1800 MY BUSSQ (1800 692 877) and ask to speak to a Skylight Financial Planners. They can compare super funds for you and assist you with advice on which fund is right for you. This service is provided by Skylight Financial Solutions and is considered complex advice and is charged at our competitive hourly rate.
You should make sure you’re comfortable with your decision before you act – some other super funds have exit fees, and may contain insurance cover which could be lost when you roll over your super. Ask questions - It is possible to transfer some insurance benefits across to BUSSQ to ensure you have continued cover.
For more information or to speak to a Skylight financial planner, call us on 1800 MY BUSSQ (1800 69 2877).
BUSSQ - It's superannuation made easy!
* BUSSQ offers personal limited financial advice about super, including choosing insurance, choosing investments and making contributions, at no extra cost as it is included in the fund’s administration fees. BUSSQ also offers more complex financial advice on a fee for service basis through Skylight Financial Solutions.