Why is it so important to choose the right default super fund?
06 January 2020
Choosing the right default fund means that as an employer you will have access to a wide range of benefits and personalised services to help you with your Superannuation Guarantee (SG) requirements. BUSSQ is on hand to help your employees meet their super and retirement goals.
As a BUSSQ default employer you can expect:
- Personalised service with a dedicated Employer Representative to assist you at any time
- Use of our clearing house SCH Online at no cost
- No fees for the contribution and administration services we provide
- Flexible and easy payment options
- Regular communication to keep you up to date with changes that may affect you or your employees,
- Site visits by your dedicated Employer Account Manager
The super fund you choose must:
- Be a complying fund
- Be registered by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) to offer a MySuper product, and
- Provide a minimum level of life insurance, as set out in the regulations.
BUSSQ meets all of this criteria.
It is also important to choose a fund that has your employees best interests at heart. BUSSQ is an industry super fund, run to profit members. Check out our long term history of investment returns here.
On top of that, the BUSSQ Bus is also available to come to your work place or office to provide an information session for you and your employees.
The BUSSQ Bus is a mobile super centre designed to make the difficult easy for your employees. Find out more about the BUSSQ Mobile Super Centre.
To make BUSSQ your default fund, join online now, it only takes five minutes!
Prepared by BUSS (Queensland) Pty Ltd (ABN 15 065 081 281, AFSL 237860) as Trustee for BUSSQ (BUSSQ Fund, ABN 85 571 332 201). BUSSQ owns Skylight Financial Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 46 076 835 848, AFSL 450139), the company that provides financial advice to our members. This information is general advice only and does not take into account or consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting, you should review the relevant Product Disclosure Statement to ensure you have all the information about the relevant BUSSQ product and how it works and consider the appropriateness of the information to your needs or seek independent advice from a properly qualified professional. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.