Improve morale, absenteeism and stress in your workplace by improving financial wellness*
06 January 2020
Businesses partnering with BUSSQ and Skylight Financial Solutions are providing their employees with added benefits to improve their financial wellness.
Studies show that 70% of employers with a financial wellness program have seen improved workplace wellness*.
We can help you and your employees with:
- Free sessions to help your employees understand and make the most of their finances
- Free lost super search to find lost and unclaimed super
- Financial solutions for your business and employees from Skylight Financial Solutions
Our sessions are tailored to your employees needs and run at your workplace or onsite when it suits you and your business. The easy to understand sessions can help your staff with:
- Tips to make the most of their super
- How to put extra money into super
- How to roll their super into one fund
- How to keep their household running if they can’t work
- How to update instructions for what happens to their super and insurance if they die
* Sources: WSSA Wellness Index Report 2016 CoreData and 2018 Employee Financial Wellness Survey PWC. The information supplied in this email is general advice only and does not take into account or consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Prepared by BUSS (Queensland) Pty Ltd (ABN 15 065 081 281, AFSL 237860) as Trustee for BUSSQ (BUSSQ Fund, ABN 85 571 332 201). BUSSQ owns Skylight Financial Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 46 076 835 848, AFSL 450139), the company that provides financial advice to our members.