1. Intellectual Property
- The information, text materials, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video and audio clips, trade marks (whether registered or not), advertisements, layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, and control features of the Site (Content) are owned by BUSSQ unless otherwise expressly stated.
- BUSSQ reserves the right to deny you access to, or use of, all or part of the Site, without prior notice, if you engage in any conduct that BUSSQ believes, in its sole discretion, is inappropriate for continued access to and/or use of the Site.
3. System Integrity and User Conduct
You must not use the Site to:
- (a) send junk, obscene, indecent, offensive, or threatening electronic mail or "spam" to people who would not wish to receive mail from you;
- (b) attempt to gain unauthorised access to interfere with or disrupt the Site or computer systems or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site; or
- (c) attempt to access or collect personal data about other users, including e-mail addresses.
4. Links & Advertising
- The Site may contain links to third party websites. BUSSQ is not responsible for the content of those sites or any risk associated with third party websites.
- The Site may contain advertisements for third parties' products and/or services. BUSSQ is not responsible for the content of those advertisements or any risk associated with acquiring products or services advertised by a third party on the Site.
5. Use of Material
- The information on the Site is not intended to constitute financial product advice or an offer to acquire superannuation interests or other financial products.
- Your particular financial objectives, needs and circumstances have not been considered in the preparation of information on the Site. You should consider seeking appropriate professional advice before making investment decisions.
- Information disclosed on this Site is provided for information purposes only. While all reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information on the Site is correct, BUSSQ makes no representation or warranty of any kind as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the Site. Before acting on any information shown on the Site, you should contact the Customer Service Centre on 1800 69 2877 and obtain a written statement of the information required.
- You acknowledge and accept the risk that any communication to or from the Site may be intercepted, used or modified by third parties.
- BUSSQ does not warrant that access to or use of this Site will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Site/any Content is free from errors, viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bomb, cancel both or other harmful components.
7. Limitation of Liability
- Subject to clause 7.2, neither BUSSQ nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or related bodies corporate shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the Site or the Content (even if BUSSQ has been advised of the possibility of such damages) including liability associated with any viruses which may infect a user's computer equipment.
- An e-mail which is sent to BUSSQ is taken to be received by BUSSQ when the e-mail message enters the electronic mail box of BUSSQ and is able to be opened in readable form. Proof of receipt is established by an electronic or paper record of the date and time the e-mail message entered the electronic mail box of BUSSQ and was able to be opened in readable form.
Access to secure pages including Australian Administration Services Pty Ltd (AAS) Member Access
1. Access to Secure Pages on Site – including AAS Member Access
- Access to member pages on the Site where an electronic authentication (e.g. password and user name) are required (Secure Pages) is only authorised for members of the BUSSQ Superannuation Fund.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login details (password and user name). You agree to notify the Trustee of the BUSSQ Superannuation Fund immediately of any unauthorised use of your credentials or other breach of security. BUSSQ is not responsible for any loss or damage for unauthorised use of your password/other breach of security where you have not notified BUSSQ of such use/breach.
- BUSSQ can cancel any access to secure pages at any time and without notice if BUSSQ believes it is being used in a way that can cause loss to you or BUSSQ.
2. Member Information
- Information disclosed on this Site is provided for information purposes only. While all reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information and record of your benefits as shown in the Member Secure Pages are correct, BUSSQ does not represent or warrant the information or record of benefits disclosed are complete or accurate. Before taking any action based on the information shown in Member Access Secure Pages, you should contact the Customer Service Centre on 1800 69 2877 and obtain a written statement of the required information.
- To the extent permitted by law, BUSSQ, its officers, directors, employees, agents or related bodies corporate do not accept responsibility in any way (including by reason of negligence) for errors in, and omissions from, the AAS Member Access pages and do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused, as a result of any person relying on any information contained on those pages.
- You accept responsibility for and warrant that, in respect of any information you provide or change that you make on the Member Access Secure Pages, such information or change is correct.